Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#60: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - Angelica

At the same time I got Blackbeard, I picked up the figure for his daughter Angelica. Yeah, the Penelope Cruz figure. The likeness could be better, but the resemblance is there. While there were multiples of the other figures on the pegs, there was only one of these, so I decided to pick it up then rather than wait and possibly miss my chance later. As a figure, she has the same articulation as Blackbeard and essentially the same accessories. The flintlock pistol is exactly the same, and she has her own versions of sword, hat, and black light accessory. The black light is a ring (I'm not sure if it's meant to be one that she wears, or one that Jack Sparrow wears) which is too small to wear. Well, I did manage to slip it on my little finger, but then it got stuck and pulling it off wasn't exactly fun. Her legs are a bit skewed, so the lesser articulation is particularly a bummer in this case. At least she is capable of standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails