Thursday, March 10, 2011

#32: Pop! Heroes - Batgirl

Since Mattel is taking forever to release a Batgirl figure, I decided to go with the next cutest option, the Pop! Heroes version. I have the Batman from this line, and I was ordering something from Amazon and needed to add a few bucks for free shipping, so this is what I chose. This isn't a line I'd want to collect a lot of, but as a way to fill the Batgirl shaped hole in my collection, it's pretty cool. It's a pretty simple sculpt, and the head can rotate, providing the only articulation. There are a few spots where the paint is slopped or misapplied, so that is disappointing. It is what it is, so if you like how it looks, then that's the main thing going for it.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! (Or should I say Bat-cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there came across this post are you interested in selling her?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails