Friday, May 15, 2009

Not much going on this month, still

If I don't get any more toys over the next couple of weeks, then May will be Doctor Who Month. I still have one more Doctor Who toy up my sleeve. I like the Doctor Who toys, but I wish they weren't in such an oddball scale. I don't have anything else in a 5" scale. Mostly I have 3 3/4" and some 6", so it would be nice if they would fit in with one of those. Well, the month is only half over, we shall see what comes of it.

It seems kind of strange that it has been over a month since my last new Star Wars toy. By far the largest chunk of my collection is composed of Star Wars. As soon as I see that Empire Strikes Back wave which is supposed to be out any time now, I'll be adding at least one or two new figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails