Friday, June 19, 2009

#60: Star Wars Legacy Collection Obi-Wan Kenobi

I didn't get back into collecting Star Wars toys until Revenge of the Sith came out, so although I have a couple of clone war Obi-Wans this is my first Obi-Wan from any of the earlier movies, in all his Jedi mullet glory. Until I got this figure, I assumed that Obi-Wan's outfit was the same throughout the movies, but comparing it to a Revenge of the Sith version reveals that there are differences, although not immediately glaring.

If I could only get one Obi-Wan figure, this wouldn't be it, but it is a very good one. Like the more recent version of the RotS version, this Obi-Wan has the extra hip articulation that I wish Hasbro would use more often. He can do the splits! His accessories are an older style lightsaber and a communicator which can be attached to his belt. Now that I have this version, the only phase of Obi-Wan's life I'm missing is a padawan version. Conveniently, there is a new version coming later this year. I hope that one has a robe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails