Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#66: Star Wars Legacy Collection Tarados Gon

Tarados Gon was apparently one of the Jedi that storm the Geonosis arena at the end of Attack of the Clones. I'm taking Hasbro's word on it, since I don't recognize him. Next time I watch, I'll have to keep an eye out for him. I didn't recognize him as a Klatooinian until I read the package, because the only other Klatooinian I can think of is one of Jabba's skiff guards and he has some headgear on. But now I recognize that canine countenance.

Anyway, this is your basic unrobed Jedi figure, with the added bonus of a soft goods "skirt." It's always nice to have another Jedi to add to my collection, especially one that's not a random boring human. They are still hopelessly outnumbered by the clone army, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails