Thursday, June 24, 2010

#56 Hot Wheels '40s Woodie

I am still in the habit of checking out the Hot Wheels section because I am on the lookout for that Brave and the Bold version of the Batmobile. I'm not sure if that is still an upcoming release or if I have just missed it. Recently, I have been seeing some new cars showing up on the pegs, and the Woodie was one of them. I've always thought woodies were cool, given the unusual wood siding from which they get their name. I had a Hot Wheels woodie before, but if I remember correctly it was different from this one, with no surfboards on the roof and a bright pink paint job. Really though, this was an impulse buy. Frustrated by the continued absence of the later waves of Iron Man 2 toys, I picked this up to avoid going home empty handed yet again. For less than a buck, it's a cool little car, so I don't regret buying it.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails