Wednesday, June 30, 2010

#58: A-Team van

Like most children of the 80s, I was a fan of the A-Team. Like many hit TV series, the A-Team was recently updated with a new film version, which I have not yet seen. Fortunately, someone decided it would be a good idea to make a toyline based on the movie. You can't have A-Team figures without the van, or you really shouldn't, so as I was looking forward to picking this up as soon as it was announced. The figures themselves are skippable, so I'm only getting the van. As a companion to my DeLorean, I'm getting a nice garage of cool 80s vehicles for my figures to ride.

The van is pretty cool. It looks like you'd want it to. The wheels turn, the front doors open. There's a sliding door on the side that opens as well. There is seating for four figures. There's also a sound effects and voice feature, but I haven't tried it out yet. It requires unscrewing a compartment and adding batteries, but I'm not so excited to hear whatever sounds it makes. I would have been totally cool if they had left that out, which might have made it cheaper. At 25 bucks, I think it's a little overpriced. But this may be the only chance to own an A-Team van that's the right size for Han Solo to drive. If you can pick this up on sale, I'd say it's a definite buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails