Friday, July 22, 2011

#74: Transformers Generations - Warpath


Warpath isn't a character I even remembered, but when I saw the toy it looked cool enough that I really wanted to get one. Due to his placement in the final wave of Generations, he has been in high demand and consequently difficult to find. Fortunately, he was in stock at the same time as Wheeljack, so I was able to order both of them at the same time. Bot mode is the star of the show here, it's very well articulated and posable. My only complaints would be that the forearms and lower legs are a bit oversized looking. Other than that, I really like it. True to the original toy, the turret becomes Warpath's chest, with the main cannon sticking out. The cannon can be fully extended in this mode, which is pretty ridiculous looking and is probably exactly why you would want to do so.


His altmode is a tank. Like Animated Shockwave, it's an "H-tank"so the treads are separated into four sections. Some people don't like that sort of thing, but I keep my Transformers mostly in bot mode, so it doesn't bother me. One of the cannons on the side of the turret launches a missile, which is a cool feature  that Transformers unfortunately seem to be missing out on lately. If you can find Warpath, he will make a great addition to your Transformers collection. Happy hunting!

ALSO: My contest is still going on! You could win a Hot Wheels Back to the Future DeLorean, all you need to do is make a new banner for my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails