Sunday, December 22, 2013

#88: Star Wars The Black Series - Mara Jade


Mara Jade has been one of the last few characters I've been looking to add to my Star Wars collection. Until the new movies start coming out, I might not purchase another Star Wars figure in this scale. Fortunately, she turned out pretty well, for the most part. That hair. It's just too big. It's like something out of an 80s heavy metal music video. I've seen pictures of head swapping with Black Widow figures which turn out well, so if I can get a cheap one loose, I may give that a shot. Otherwise, it's a pretty standard Star Wars figure in terms of articulation and looks. Mara includes an ignited lightsaber and a hilt which can hang from her belt, as well as a blaster and a holster which can fit on different spots on her belt. I had trouble with the holster falling off of the hip position on the belt, but it stays in place on the back.

Not the best first date

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails