Monday, March 17, 2014

#19: LEGO Star Wars Microfighters - Star Destroyer


The Microfighters line is one of those goofy ideas that a person probably either loves or hates. A bunch of super deformed chibi style vehicles with a pilot? I love it. I'm not going to get every entry in the line, but a Star Destroyer is a must. It's one of the most iconic ships from the Star Wars universe, and due to its size, doesn't often get a toy. Despite its small size, I think it does a good job of preserving the original's shape and overall proportions. Really the only thing that I think doesn't look good are the missile launchers.


The included minifigure is a basic Imperial officer who is oddly lacking the badge on his chest to designate his rank. He is also oddly sporting a headset, something I don't recall ever seeing on an Imperial officer. He's armed with the same type of blaster pistol that Han Solo uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails