Sunday, November 27, 2016

#77: DC Comics Multiverse The Flash TV Series - The Flash


I'm glad I passed on the first Flash figure I saw on the peg, because it was the first season version of the costume with a red background on the chest emblem. Later Mattel released this version, and it took a while for me to find one, but it eventually turned up. Mattel's "realistic" figures tend to have worse articulation than their more fantastic figures, and Barry here is no exception. His shoulders are particularly unfortunate, in that they can't even be raised more than 45 degrees away from his body. I know that the Flash costume on TV is pretty dark, but this seems excessively so. It's not the best figure, but I am glad to have a TV Flash figure at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails