Wednesday, August 30, 2017

#55: Marvel Legends - Beetle


I've been trying to force myself not to buy figures solely for build a figure pieces. So that's not why I bought this Beetle figure, but it did certainly play a part in helping me decide to get it. I'm not familiar with the character at all, but he's got a cool design. And there's just something about winged action figures, it's like they're a better value because you're getting all the extra plastic. The wings are cool looking, and a good re-use of those from the Wasp figure from a couple years back. They can be removed, and the shell folded into place as if the wings were tucked away. I'll be keeping them on for display, since they look cooler that way. Unless you count the wings or the build a figure piece, there are no accessories.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails