Monday, February 16, 2009

#11 Star Wars Clone Wars 212th Attack Battalion Clone Trooper

Clones! I have a lot of clone troopers, so I am sort of surprised that it took over a month into the new year before I got a new one. This trooper is from the 212th, which is under Commander Cody. These are the troopers that showed up on Utapau in Revenge of the Sith. Now my animated Cody has someone to boss around.

Anyway, the figure is a regular animated clone with some extra paint apps. As such, it's a good figure, with good articulation and an interesting look to it. At first I wasn't too sure about the animated figures, but they have been winning me over. If you don't mind clones that stick out a little from your "realistic" figures, don't pass up the animated clone toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails