Tuesday, February 17, 2009

#12: Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper with Space Gear

Space! This is another animated clone trooper, so it has the same sculpt and articulation as the rest. Plus he has some added space gear accessories and a nifty paint job. I'm not sure if this style of armor has appeared in the animation. I don't remember it, anyway. He has what I assume is meant to be a jet pack on his back, which launches a rocket. The chestpiece has an some tubes that go up to the "mouth" of the helmet, but don't attach, so the head's movement is unimpeded. The neatest thing about this figure is the working holster on its chest. I'm not sure why, but something about that just amuses me. Personally, I think it looks better without the jet pack, but this is a solid figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails