Sunday, February 19, 2012

#12: LEGO Minifigures - Roman Soldier


I got Skyrim for Christmas, and have been playing it a lot. A lot. This Roman soldier reminds me of the imperial milk drinkers featured in the game, which any true son or daughter of Skyrim will tell you must be vanquished. Also, I figured he'd be a nice counterpart to my Spartan minifig. While I was searching the bags for figures, I thought that his shield would be the easiest piece to identify. Turns out it was the spear. It would be cool to have a tiny Roman army of these guys, if only finding more wasn't such a hassle. Also, the minifigures display got cleaned out a few days after I bought mine.

1 comment:

  1. This one is a pretty cool looking figure.I'm no Lego collector but i think they could benefit by selling army multi-packs of certain figures for those of you who like to army build.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails