Thursday, February 16, 2012

#9: LEGO Minifigures - Bandit


This was actually the last minifigure I found while searching through the display. I identified him by the pistols, but there is the possibility of mixing those up with the blasters of the space themed minifigs from this wave. Although I think the hat looks a little more Indiana Jones than wild west desperado, overall I think it's a cool looking minifig. If I ever wanted to make a LEGO version of The Dark Tower, this guy could definitely stand in for Roland.

2 comments:

  1. I got this one too. Am still think about getting the Genie but to be honest i don't feel like hunting for him at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my Target wasn't wiped out already, I'd offer to look for one for you.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails