Friday, December 11, 2015

#60: Star Wars The Black Series - Finn (Jakku)


So, the new Star Wars comes out in a week. Remember when they first started selling the toys three months ago? Wow, I'm really far behind in my toy blogging. I happened to have the day off, so I stood out in front of Target before they opened (it wasn't a midnight opening) to have first crack at the new Star Wars stuff. Going by the numbering on the packages, the first figure is Finn. From what I gather based on the trailers and other toys, he's wearing some sort of Resistance uniform. His sole accessory is a blaster, which stands out from other Star Wars blasters in that it's not black. It's kind of weird to be buying figures for characters that I don't know much about yet. But hey, it's Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails