Monday, December 21, 2015

#69: S.H. Monsterarts - Godzilla (2014)


I've been meaning to pick up a Godzilla toy of some sort for a long time now. I liked the re-design for the latest American version, and Bandai made one for the Monsterarts line. I think there's a newer nuclear breath version coming up, and the price on this version finally dropped to a level I was willing to pay. Since all the Figuarts figures I've bought have been magical schoolgirls, I was a little surprised at how much larger Godzilla's packaging was. Godzilla's main body isn't small, but it's the tail that takes up so much space. That thing is long. It's well articulated too, being broken down into about twenty segments. The figure has a lot of articulation in general, although due to the design most poses are just going to be balanced on two feet with the tail on the ground. Godzilla includes no accessories. Like I said earlier, I think the next version is going to include an atomic breath blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails