Thursday, April 30, 2009

#47: Terminator Salvation T-R.I.P. (6")

Although most of my toy collecting these days seems to be skewed towards the 3 3/4" scale, and despite the fact that I already have this figure in said scale, I picked up a six inch T-R.I.P. Of the two, I think I prefer this one. The sculpt is more detailed than its smaller brother, and its jaw looks better as well. Instead of two guns, this version has one of the guns that also comes with the smaller version, and a pipe. I still would prefer the rifle, but since the figure lacks wrist articulation, I don't know if it would be able to hold it properly anyway. At least the rifle isn't promised on the package this time around. It also has light piped eyes, which I dig. I'm hoping to pick up a T-1 if I find one, but for now, I am glad to be able to terrorize the rest of my figures with a killer robot in both the six inch and 3 3/4 inch scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails