Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#140: Hot Wheels '81 DeLorean DMC-12

Thanks to hearing about this on the blogosphere, for the first time in my adult life I actively looked for a Hot Wheels toy. After a couple weeks, I finally found the DeLorean. Thanks in large part to the Back to the Future films, I think DeLoreans are really cool. So of course I wanted to get this one as soon as I learned of its existence. With my BttF II DeLorean, this makes two DeLoreans in my collection. I wonder how many people have modded these to make them resemble Doc Brown's time machine already. The packaging claims that the back hatch opens up, but I haven't been able to pry mine open, and I don't want to force it and end up breaking it. I don't own any of the Back to the Future Minimates, but if I want to crossover Batman and Back to the Future, now I can at least do it in vehicle form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails