Monday, December 28, 2009

#143: DC Universe Classics Deadshot

I was at Target last week and quite shocked that the shelves suddenly had a couple rows of DCUC figures. I can't remember the last time I've seen so many all at once, and there was actually a good selection of figures from different waves. I guess it was a Festivus miracle, as that is the day I was shopping.

Deadshot here was on that shelf, and although he's not a figure I would have gone out of my way to find, I decided to get him based mainly on his status as a Batman rogue. He's got a really goofy costume, so that wasn't selling him to me. Batman can always use more foes to punch. Also, his only appearance that I've read involved him fighting Batman on a giant typewriter. That kind of absurdity really gets me.

What I really like about this figure is that he has a lot more unique tooling than the average DCUC figure. None of his joints were stuck. If you aren't turned off by his costume (it's pretty awful, but I don't think it is delightfully awful like Killer Moth's), this is definitely a cool figure to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails