Tuesday, December 29, 2009

#145: Star Wars Legacy Collection Agen Kolar

Agen Kolar! You may remember him as one of the three Jedi that the Emperor takes out with no effort when they try to arrest him. Now I have all the Jedi in that scene, which is the main reason I got this figure. Yeah, there is a battle pack with all the characters in it, but I didn't want to re-buy all the figures just for this guy. And this version is an improvement on previous releases, with all the articulation and whatnot.

This guy is the same species as Darth Maul. The Zabrak come in all sorts of colors, even blue. That's the only thing interesting I can think of that I know about this character. Outside of his appearance in the movie, I don't know anything else about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails