Tuesday, December 29, 2009

#146: Star Wars Legacy Collection Plo Koon

Plo Koon is one of the Jedi fortunate enough to have screen time in both the movies and in the animated series. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't one of those lucky enough to survive the Jedi Purge. I have a Plo Koon from Revenge of the Sith, but I got this one because it has improved articulation. And a removable face mask! I think the removable face mask is the big selling point for me. It just sort of plugs into his face, which is so bumpy that there aren't any artificial looking holes for the mask to plug into. It holds pretty well, although I won't be surprised if it starts falling off during the warm weather. He also has a double bladed lightsaber gauntlet that his animated figure also has. He hasn't used it in the cartoon, so I'm not sure where it comes from. It seems kind of goofy, but whatever. As far as I'm concerned, this is the definitive Plo Koon figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails