Friday, July 31, 2009

#82: G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra Scarlett (Desert Ambush)

I am not wildly enthused about buying movie versions of figures I already have, and the first version of Scarlett was easily skippable for me. When I saw pictures of this one, I decided to get it, and it is a pretty cool figure. Ditching her iconic outfit for something that would look less ridiculous for live action, Scarlett is now sporting some reactive impact armor, and it looks pretty cool. She is well armed with her typical crossbow, two pistols, and some crazy zip line launcher. She has a holster, so aside from the huge launcher, she can carry all her weapons at once. Aside from being ridiculously oversized, the zip line is pretty cool. There's a harness she can slip into, so you can hang her off of things or have her zipping across chasms. She also comes with a stand that is shaped like a dog tag. It even has a hole through it, so one could wear it on a necklace if one were so inclined. I don't know if there will be any further variations of Scarlett, but of the two currently available, I would definitely recommend this one over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails