Friday, July 31, 2009

Going out with a bang

I have a lot of posting to do today. See, I have this self imposed rule that I have to post about my new toys within the same month that I got them. Mostly this is so that I can keep track of when I got what. I had a rather fruitful toy run today, as well as receiving some mail, and suddenly I have more toys to post about today than I have had all month so far. Normally I like to spread these out over a few days. I apologize in advance for the oncoming onslaught of posts.

While I was out, I saw the $99 movie Devastator. It was smaller in person than I expected. It doesn't really seem worth the price tag. Speaking of expensive toys, the clone Turbo Tank is out in stores already. I was under the impression that it was going to be out closer to the holiday season, but it's available already.

My local Wal-Mart doesn't have any of the Rise of Cobra toys yet. Way to be on the ball, guys! Wave 4 of DCUC seems to be showing up in my immediate area now. I already got the one figure from that wave I wanted, so now I'm waiting on Hawkgirl and the Parademon. Maybe in a few months I'll see them.

I'd better get started on that posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails