Friday, November 20, 2009

Mostly random Star Wars stuff

Now that I've got all the Imperial Knights, I can attempt to re-create the cover of Star Wars Legacy #6, which came with Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg. Sigel Dare's armor is a lot more shiny.

I went back to Target again today, and they had some of the A New Hope wave of figures out. I don't want any of them, but it is always good to see fresh stock on the pegs. They also had the new Star Wars, GI Joe, and Transformers exclusives. I'm not really interested in any of them, except maybe the Star Wars battle pack that includes a clone trooper sporting a 'stache. But it's two figures I don't want (already have animated Cody and just don't want animated Mace Windu), and two that I do ('stache and another clone), so it's not worth buying.

It's been about 8 weeks since the check for Qui-Gonn and the eopie was cashed, so I am declaring the beginning of Qui-Gonn watch. I hope it shows up soon!

In case you haven't heard, the remainder of the Dark Knight Movie Masters line will be coming to Toys R Us. This is great news, because they will have lower prices (and no shipping!) than they would have if they had remained Mattycollector.com exclusives. Now I will be able to get movie Two-Face (I am unofficially boycotting any Mattycollector.com exclusives due to their prices).

2 comments:

  1. They look good. Love the lightsaber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clear lightsabers are pretty cool. As far as I can remember, nobody else has them, so it helps them stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails