Friday, November 6, 2009

Shocking

The other day, I was at Target and I saw something amazing. One of the employees was actually putting more DCUC figures on the shelf! It's a good sign that they are actually selling here. I asked if he had a Hawkgirl in the box, but it looked like it was all wave 7 figures. I hope they get more wave 8 figures, because I would definitely like to pick up a Hawkgirl figure.

Another amazing thing that I saw while I was there is the official A Christmas Story train set. That is one of my favorite (Christmas) movies, and I know there has been a lot more merchandise based on it lately, but that kind of blew my mind. It's such a random way to use the license. If I had the room, I'd be very tempted to pick up a set.

I also picked up a few figures while I was there, and received some more in the mail that same day, so I'll be updating soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails