Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, that's just great

Many months ago, I pre-ordered the Cinema of Fear 3.75 inch figures, and now they have finally arrived. They were sold as a set, so I thought they would all be in the same package, but they were actually individually carded. They are just in time for the beginning of the run up to Halloween. The other toy I pre-ordered at around the same time should be shipping soon.

Unfortunately, my camera has decided to break. I was able to get a picture of Leatherface, so I'll be able to post about him soon. I'm going to dig out my previous camera, and that should hold me over until I get a replacement. This may mean I will have to be a little more choosy about what toys I buy for a little while, but it's not the worst that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails