Thursday, August 5, 2010

#68: Star Wars Vintage Collection 4-LOM

A couple years ago, during the 30th Anniversary Collection, Hasbro released 4-LOM. I didn't pick him up, in large part because none of the other bounty hunters were readily available at the time. Now, 4-LOM is back in the Vintage Collection as a straight re-release. So now I have him for my bounty hunter gang. The Zuckuss I got a few months ago finally has his droid partner. The ankles are not articulated, but it still stands well enough. I don't really have much to say about 4-LOM, even as a character. He's a bounty hunting protocol droid with an insectile head. I can dig it.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's pretty much everyone's viewpoint on 4-LOM. He really doesn't have much beyond the whole "-3PO with Bug Eyes" aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails