Saturday, August 7, 2010

#70: Star Wars Saga Legends IG-88

Hm, out of the six bounty hunters that Vader gathered up to hunt down the Millennium Falcon, two of them were droids. I wonder if that is representative of the bounty hunter population in general, because if so that means a third of bounty hunters were droids. Kind of interesting, given the havoc caused by droid armies about 20 years previously. Either way, IG-88 is the cooler of the two droid bounty hunters, and with him, I've now got the full set. I think what I like more about him is that while he is still a basically humanoid shape, he's more obviously a machine. All function, little worry about form. Of course, he was built as a combat droid, so that makes sense. Like Bossk, I believe this version of IG-88 is a re-release of the VOTC mold for a while back, so this is probably as good as it's going to get for him.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's identical. I have the old one, and have compared with the new pegged version.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails