Thursday, February 24, 2011

#24: DC Universe Classics - Robin

Out of this wave, Robin was the figure I was most looking forward to adding to my collection. Naturally, the figure is in terrible shape. Once again, thanks to the packaging, the left leg is bent at a terrible angle, so Robin can't stand in any natural sort of position. And the left hand broke off after I barely rotated it. I was able to plug it back in, but it's held in place very loosely.

I hate you, Mattel.

I've contacted the online store I bought the figures from, and I'm hoping to get a replacement. This would be a great figure if it was in good shape.

3 comments:

  1. That sucks about the packaging - I've had that in a few MU figures but not to that extent.

    Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much done with DCUC. Gonna sell off most of what I own and I just can't throw good money at bad plastic any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's up with Mattel and their packaging. I really like the look of that figure and was going to pick one up myself, but maybe I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails