Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9

Day 9

Comrade Superman may have a problem with gambling.

This was a fun shoot to do. A few months ago, I was exploring the greenbelt areas of town, and found this crazy giant dominoes statue. Today I thought that it would be a good backdrop for a photo, but was unable to find my way back. Fortunately I was able to look it up on my phone. I spent quite a while belly down on the ground trying to get the right shot, so anybody walking by must have thought it an odd site.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that it's time for a new site banner. I put up the current one at the beginning of last year, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back. Now, it's a new year and I need a new banner. What to do, what to do.

2 comments:

  1. It IS the 25th anniversary of 'Transformers: The Movie' this year . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the 30th anniversary of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails