Monday, February 28, 2011

#30: All Stars Two Wheelers - Motorcycles

So when I bought Ghost Rider, I figured he needed a motorcycle of some sort, so I went to the next aisle over where they have that sort of thing. If you ever want a motocross bicycle for your figures, that is the place to go. At first, I was going to get one of the little Harley Davidson replicas, but then I noticed the same company made other motorcycles for a buck fifty less. So for a lower price, I'll take a generic motorcycle. At least, I think it's generic. There certainly wasn't any identifying information on the packaging. It is just perhaps a tad too small for Ghost Rider, but I think that's more to do with Marvel Universe figures being more of a four inch line than a 3.75 inch line. But it works well enough for me.


1 comment:

  1. That's a Yamaha! I love this post because I did the same exact thing! I picked up G.R., then went a couple aisles over to pick out a motorcycle for him. I went with a Harley, though. Surprisingly, they didn't have one with flaming tires! Weird.

    http://heylookatmytoys.blogspot.com/2011/02/marvel-universe-ghost-rider.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails