Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1: Red Son February

Day 1

If you've been reading this blog long enough, you may remember that during February I do a themed photo project in which I take a photo a day and post it. Last year the theme was the ARF trooper, before that it was Captain Rex, and the previous year was clone troopers. This year I decided to do something not related to clone troopers at all, and go with an entirely different scale of figure for my subject. So for the rest of the month, it's all about the Red Son Superman Minimate. And whatever toys I end up buying.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, nice.

    I was thinking of Doing Ramjet, but didn't get the first day's post in. -sigh- oh well. Just have to vicariously watch yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got over an hour and a half left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice minimate. Was Superman the only released, or are there a batman, wonder woman, etc... too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superman was packaged with Wonder Woman, I'm not sure if they made any others. A Red Son Batman Mininmate would be cool! I'll have to look that up now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails