Saturday, March 21, 2009

#31: Marvel Universe Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! Of course I had to get the Spider-Man figure (and I will again, when the release the black costumed version), he has always been my favorite non-mutant Marvel superhero. He comes with a shooting web accessory that doesn't really work well at all. There is a spot for it to clamp on to his wrist, but there is also a bunch of extraneous webbing loops that end up behind his hand, ruining the illusion that he is shooting the webbing from his wrist. I like the figure itself, although the hip joints seem a little loose. Good thing he doesn't weigh a lot. I'm amused that his web shooting hand looks more like he is showing that he is a heavy metal enthusiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails