Friday, March 20, 2009

Tony vs Tony

Poor MU Iron Man can't catch a break in his fight with movie Iron Man.

I think my blog needs an image header, but I haven't come up with a satisfactory idea what to use yet. Hrm.

Although I hadn't mentioned it in any of my posts yesterday, there were a couple comments about the cost of the Marvel Universe figures. I agree, they are too expensive. I remember a couple years ago when you could get a Marvel Legends figure with a piece of a build-a-figure for the same price. Alas, there's inflation, oil price fluctuations, etc. I am glad that I have never been the type of collector that has to get a complete collection. If you're here in the States, be sure to pick up your MU figures at Target instead of Wal-Mart, if you can. Currently, Wal-Mart is selling them for fifty cents more than Target.

Last week, I complained about waiting on my Joker Squad to ship. This week, I will complain about waiting for my crystal skeleton to arrive. I sent out the order form and check at the beginning of January, and the check was cashed on the 2oth of February. It should be here any day now! Unfortunately, there is no way to check on its status, and no shipping confirmation e-mail. I am a fan of mail in offers like this, last year I got Captain Rex, and they are going to do another one later this year for Qui-Gon Jinn on an eopie.

I still have a couple toys left to post about from yesterday's haul, those should be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails