Tuesday, March 31, 2009

#36: G.I. Joe Para-Viper

Remember when I mentioned army building with G.I. Joe? Well, this is my next step in that direction. My roommate picked up one of these, and after seeing it I decided I had to get one too. What makes this guy so cool is that he is loaded with accessories. And they're all removable. The helmet, the goggles, the harness, the fins, the knife in his boot, those all come off. Then he's got two guns, and the sniper rifle has a removable magazine and bipod, and a folding stock. Neat! The only complaint I have is that it doesn't come with an actual working parachute. With all the accessories it does come with, that is probably asking too much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mario, I have tagged you for this game. Hope you join in!
    http://toys-n-more.blogspot.com/2009/04/tag-6-random-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails