Friday, March 13, 2009

A look to the future

Entertainment Earth, you are on notice! As I alluded to last week, I pre-ordered the Joker Squad set from Entertainment Earth, and I am waiting for them to send it, still. My order's status has been "processing" since last Friday, and my credit card has been charged. It has been listed as in stock since Monday, supposedly shipping after 1-2 business days. I sent an e-mail to their customer service to see if I could get any information on when it will actually be shipped, but haven't heard back from them yet. I have never pre-ordered anything from Entertainment Earth before, so I don't know if this is standard. Annoying!

EDIT: Guess what arrived in the mail today. Normally, they send an e-mail when they ship things, so I was a bit surprised. They should have at least changed the status of my order on the website to reflect that it had been shipped. Oh well. I'll open this up and post about it soon. /EDIT

Looking ahead, there aren't too many toys coming out soon that I am planning on buying, which will be good for saving money.

The next wave of Legacy figures from Star Wars isn't coming out for a few months. That's the Empire Strikes Back wave, and I think if I get anything, it will be Captain Needa. Then I plan to get the entire Attack of the Clones wave, because I want to build HK-47.

For Clone Wars, there is supposed to be another wave next month that I want one figure from (a clone trooper, of course) and then nothing until August. Then there will apparently be a few waves out in a short amount of time, and I basically just want the clones. I am definitely skipping on the Turbo Tank due to size, price, and general disinterest. I might pick up the Y-Wing and the new Vulture Droid.

I want to get the comic pack that comes with the female Imperial Knight, although I don't care about Darth Krayt. Wal-Mart has another exclusive wave of Droid Factory figures, and I want to get the Corran Horn and Whistler set. More Wal-Mart exclusives that I want are the commando evolutions set, and the second Imperial pilots evolution set.

This is just what I already know about, I'm sure there will be more.

As for Transformers, I am looking forward to getting Wreck-Gar. I will most likely be skipping the movie line entirely. I'm not sure what's coming up in the Universe line, but there will probably be something I will want. Oh, and that Masterpiece Grimlock, if I can convince myself to spend so much.

There are a few figures from the new Marvel Universe line I will probably pick up. From the Wolverine line, I definitely want the comic book Deadpool, and the brown suited Wolverine.

In DC Universe Classics, I kind of want Gentleman Ghost and Hawkgirl. I definitely want the green/yellow Parademon. If the Movie Masters Two-Face ever makes it out, I want to get one.

Apparently, Mezco is coming out with a 3 3/4 inch version of its Cinema of Fear line, and will have a boxed set of Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface. Slashers in scale with my Star Wars figures? Yes, please!

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails