Sunday, October 4, 2009

#106: G.I. Joe Croc Master

Croc Master has a few things going for him: I had his figure when I was a kid, and he exemplifies the insanity of Cobra that I find so amusing. Last but not least, he comes with an animal, my only member of Cobra so far to have that distinction. In spite of his name, he comes with an alligator. I guess the name "Gator Master" doesn't pack quite the same punch. The alligator even has an articulated jaw, a nice improvement over the original. I don't think you can see it in this picture, but his right bicep has a sizable bite scar on it, which seems appropriate for a guy that spends a lot of time training large reptiles. In addition to his pet alligator and a revolver, he comes armed with a whip. That makes him the fourth action figure in my collection that has a whip.

2 comments:

  1. Somehow alligator on leash look a bit funny to me even in cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty ridiculous, but I don't think I'd want to see one walking towards me on the street.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails