Thursday, October 8, 2009

#110: G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra Deep Six

I decided to get Deep Six mainly because he's a cool diver figure, and I didn't want to get movie Shipwreck because I'm trying to avoid double dipping on characters, and I'm not a fan of the blue camo he is sporting. I've never had a Deep Six before, or so I thought, so I decided to go with him. I was looking at Yo Joe, and it turns out that I had the second version of Deep Six which although he wore a diving suit, it wasn't the crazy bulky one that his first figure was in and that he wore in the cartoon. So it is nice to have unwittingly updated a figure I had as a kid. Aside from the requisite giant goofy missile launcher, Deep Six has a good amount of cool accessories. His fins are removable, he has a pistol, a knife, a spear gun, and a removable face mask that attaches to a removable air tank on his back. He is sporting a bit of grey camo, but is mostly all black with a few grey accents. You could pick up a few of him and reenact the underwater battle from Thunderball. Deep Six is a cool figure, I'd say he's definitely worth picking up if you're at all interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails