Friday, October 16, 2009

Curse you, Mattel!

Curse you, Mattel!

So I decided to pick up the Public Enemies version of Superman. When I got him home and was repositioning his hands, they broke off. Yeesh. I've heard horror stories about the quality control from Mattel in their DCUC line, and this is my first time experiencing it in person. I'll be taking it in and hopefully exchanging it for another one. If not, I guess I'll exchange it for something else or get a refund. Maybe they'll have Hawkgirl!

3 comments:

  1. This type of situation is all too regular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do Mattel actually do an exchange? I think I have to reconsider getting Mattel stuff since it quite hard to do any exchange once it's open...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leon, I took him back to the store I bought him from and got a refund. I don't even want to deal with Mattel's customer service.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails