Tuesday, October 6, 2009

#108: G.I. Joe Snow Job

Some G.I. Joe figures I get because they are an update of those I had as a kid, and some because I like their character. Still others I get because I think they have cool accessories. Snow Job definitely falls into the last category for me. I have a few other cold weather figures (Imperial snow troopers), but none of them have skis, and that is what made me want to get Snow Job. His skis and poles attach to his backpack when not in use, and he comes with a pistol and a rifle. Also, his hood and goggles are removable, which is cool. It's a very cool figure, with nothing that I want to complain about. I definitely would recommend it as an addition to the Joe ranks that will stand out with his bright outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails