Saturday, October 17, 2009

#113: Star Wars Legacy Collection Anakin Skywalker

Like I mentioned in my post about Obi-Wan, I wasn't buying toys around the time Phantom Menace came out. By the time Attack of the Clones came out, it was pretty much the same situation, although I did get two different Jango Fetts. So the only Anakin figures I have are from Revenge of the Sith. Well there's the spirit version from Return of the Jedi, too. So this is padawan Anakin, as he appears in Attack of the Clones. He has some "cloth" bits on his tunic that seem kind of thin and papery, so hopefully they stand up to the ravages of time. What I like best about this figure is that he has two swappable right hands, one organic and one robotic. As usual, I must nitpick and mention that he comes with the wrong lightsaber. He comes with the version he used in Revenge of the Sith, not the one of the various lightsabers he used in Attack of the Clones. Hasbro seems to have trouble keeping things like that straight. Oh well! If they ever come out with an updated version of little kid Anakin, I may get that. Otherwise, I think I am done picking up Anakin/Vader figures.

3 comments:

  1. Haha pretty freaky holding his own hand LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a related note, I was checking out my Hangar Duel Anakin (from 2002) and noticed it was a bit short for a Jedi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he can give his extra hand to Superman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails