Sunday, March 14, 2010

#16: Star Wars Legacy Collection Zuckuss

I'm pretty sure I've never had a Zuckuss before. I know they made one in the 90s, but I think it's a figure I missed out on. Anyway, with this being the 30th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back, I have been struck with a sudden desire to get the bounty hunters from the movie. So that just leaves 4-LOM, Dengar, Bossk, and IG-88 to go. The first thing you may notice about this figure is its flaring skirt. I need to play around with it some more to get it to lie more flat, which I hope it can do. That looks kind of ridiculous. You can't tell from the picture, but Zuckuss is short. We're talking Princess Leia short here. Wookieepedia says he is only 1.5 meters tall, so that is true to the character. Overall it's a good figure, just right for Boba Fett to make a fool of like in the Bounty Hunter trilogy of books (fun reads!).

2 comments:

  1. Try pinching some small fishing weights to the hem to weight it down, then, after a while you can take it off, and it'll stay down. It DOES look pretty ridiculous like that. Like he is having a Mary Poppins float down the stairs moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hey, my wife says the TRU here has a bunch of the Shiny stormies, and they are selling them for $3, not just with purchase, so if you want 'em let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails