Thursday, December 22, 2016

#100: Marvel Legends Civil War - Giant Man


A Giant Man build a figure is a no brainer, and definitely one I was interested in completing. Sadly, there was only one figure in the entire series that I was interested in. Since I had a leg, I looked into buying the individual pieces to completing him, but it turned out to be cheaper to just buy one that was already complete. Giant Man is pretty big, but not a return to the glory days of the Sentinel and Galactus build a figures from years ago. He's about 10 or 11 inches tall, which probably makes him one of the tallest build a figures of recent years. I think the thing I like best about Giant Man is that they used translucent plastic for the lenses, so you can see the eyes behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails