Saturday, December 10, 2016

#87: Star Wars The Black Series - Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)


To show you how far behind I am, we are now just getting to my Force Friday acquisitions. Force Friday, which was over two months ago. Anyway, first up from Rogue One is Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu). I'm guessing Eadu is cold, because he looks like he's wearing a similar outfit to what Han Solo wore on Hoth. I guess that's Rebel cold weather chic. That this figure is given the (Eadu) designation leads me to suspect at least one more version of him will be forthcoming. I'm pretty sure he's one of the main characters, so hopefully this won't be a Constable Zuvio situation. Cassian includes a blaster and a blaster pistol, which can be fit in a holster on his side. Overall, this is a nice enough figure, and hopefully I like the character enough in the movie to be glad I bought him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails