Saturday, December 24, 2016

#104: Marvel Legends - Shocker


Shocker isn't exactly the most high profile of Spider-Man's foes, but he is apparently going to be in the upcoming Spider-Man movie, so that should put him more in the public eye. Now I haven't exactly been keeping up with the comics, but I think this is a newer version of the costume that I'm used to. It still has all the kind of goofy yellow padding, which is the important part. I don't know if it's just my particular figure, or it's the way they all are, but one of Shocker's eyes is larger than the other. As far as I know Shocker doesn't have a Deadpool (or Spidey to a lesser extent) style expressive mask, so it is probably a weird manufacturing defect. Shocker also includes two effect pieces to represent the shock blasts from his gauntlets. I think these are the same effects pieces that were previously used for Havok.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails