Monday, December 26, 2016

#109: Marvel Legends - Green Goblin


Next up from the Sandman series is perhaps Spider-Man's most iconic nemesis, the Green Goblin. The packaging doesn't specify which Osborne it is, but I'll go with Harry, since it doesn't have the pointy bit on the front of the glider. As I guessed, Hobgoblin was basically a pre-paint of Green Goblin. Naturally the head is different, and Green Goblin doesn't have a cape, but the gliders are different too. And GG has a painted pumpkin bomb rather than a translucent one. I haven't had a Green Goblin from the Marvel Legends line (it's been a while since they made one, and the most recent version was the Ultimate one as a build a figure), so I'm glad to have been able to add it to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails