Wednesday, December 21, 2016

#99: Marvel Legends Civil War - Scarlet Witch


Hasbro waited until Scarlet Witch's second appearance to give her a Marvel Legends figure (hey, maybe Nebula will get one for Guardians of the Galaxy, vol 2!). Naturally, she's been pretty hard to come by. I only got the figure by adding it to my Amazon wishlist and obsessively checking to see if there were any in stock at a normal price. This is how I get most of my harder to find figures, unless I order a full case. While I do like her Age of Ultron outfit, her Civil War outfit does look more like a superhero costume while still also looking like everyday wear. Well, club wear maybe. I don't think the face looks particularly like Elizabeth Olsen, but I suspect this is one of those occasions where the paint is the issue. There are a couple effects pieces that can fit over her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails