Wednesday, December 28, 2016

#114: Transformers Titans Return - Mindwipe and Vorath


I don't know anything about Mindwipe, I don't think I've ever heard of him until I saw a picture of this toy online. But his alt-mode is a bat, so I had to get one. Robot mode is nice enough. It's purple and has bat wings, which is cool. He's got a gun and a shield with blades on the end.


Here's the robotic bat alt-mode. Interestingly, the wings fold up to form the lower legs of robot mode. It's kind of ridiculous looking, but in a fun way. The gun and shield can form into a little tank thing for Vorath to ride around in, or they can attach as a tail and Vorath can go in the chamber in Mindwipe's bat-chest. I think that's what it's for, anyway. It opens and Vorath fits. It's not mentioned in the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails